Thinking of heading to the beach?? Fun in the sun and sand in your pants?? What is that one thing you should always put on(while stepping out to anywhere, mind you, and not just to the beach) Hehehe, well, you guessed right, Sunscreen! So let me jump right into it and give you a short review of one of my must-haves – The Lóreal UV Perfect, 12 hour long lasting UV protector in Transparent skin.
What Lóreal claims –
UV Perfect, 12 hour long lasting UV perfector. Perfectly hydrates and protects your skin against UV rays, brown spots, skin darkening and premature aging. UV protect contains an optimized UVA/UVB protection filtering system tailor made for asian phototypes. Enriched with a powerful Anti-oxidant Complex and Activa-cell, to reinforce protection against free radicals and better shield cells, elastin and collagen fibers.
L’Oreal UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA/UVB Transparent SPF 50
Nozzle tip – L’Oreal UV Perfect
L’Oreal UV Perfect – What it says
What I love about it
1. Never breaks me out in spite of me having super oily, super sensitive skin
2. Noticed a more clear skin tone after about a month of using it.
3. A moisturizer is not required, I find this heavy enough.
4. Skin remains oil free even after 6 hours or so.
5. Has a nozzle(no spillage/wastage) and comes in a nice sturdy plastic bottle
6. No streaking/oxidizing even after hours of wear.
What I dislike about it
1. Gives a slightly dewy appearance(highly sought after by a lot of people, but my personal preference is matt skin, always!)
2. 30ml of product for Rs. 499
Also to note is that this product comes in many different variants – Transparent skin, Anti dullness and Even Complexion. Even complexion is slightly tinted and may appeal to people looking for a tinted moisturizer. I am yet to try Anti dullness.
Ps. I am quite clueless as to the lack of this product’s popularity. It is such a great product and yet the fuss around it seems minimal. Most people are clueless that such a product exists and stumble on it only in sheer desperation.. Sigh..