Just bought these babies from the Tibetan market, Bangalore
They are the absolute essentials- a pair of black bellies with a little glitter for that glimpse of ‘bling’. These are my favorite for work wear, that transform into lounge wear by the night – your absolute BFF if you wanna head out straight from work for an evening out with your buddies.
Now these I call – ‘She wolf’.
Bring em out and set it free -just like how Shakira puts it! And the bow on top gives a nice feminine touch. Perfect for your day out and ohh-so-very-comfortable. So go on and try some quirky shoes! Set some new trends!
Ahhh, it was one of those days, when everything just fell into place. Sasha didn’t even have to try very hard. Just something she threw on and everything went down perfectly. Take a look 🙂
Youth and perfect skin. Would you believe she has absolutely NO makeup on?? Darn it!
Little Bow detailing – check
Perfect Hair – check
Shoes – check!
An award winning smile – check!
And off to take on the world!!!
Top, Shoes – Westside
Pants – Forever 21
Make up – zilch
Bag – zilch(money, card, phone accommodated in trouser pockets)
Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick – Vellvette Box, May 2013
- Where did I find this? In my May 2013 Vellvette Box.
- Price Mentioned : INR 700
- First Reaction: Initially, while looking at it, I was quite excited, Like yay! Another Lipstick! (I love em. I have hoards!) The packaging looked sturdy. And it looked like it would survive bumpy rides in my hand bag.
- Color: I hated it! It is a vivid Orange with Red undertones. Now, this would look lovely on someone with a fair complexion, on an NC 42 me, it just looked skanky. Take a look.
Wait, what? Damn, it photographs very well. Let me show you another picture.
Now, that is more like it.
Getting down to business –
What is Working for it:
- Color: Vivid. If you are looking for something Neon or something that will stand out, this is the one for you.
- Texture: Gloopy, like a melted lipstick. Not too sticky. Light when worn.
- Glossy, high shine. Really reflects well.
- Good color pay off. Very Pigmented.
- Smell : None.
- Photographed very well.
Not working for it:
- Texture: It melted. Need I say more?
- Application: Is streaky. You definitely need a lip brush to apply it or you need to pat it down with your fingers
- It transfers everywhere!
- After a while, the color settles in lines.
Final Verdict : Ohh this is a tough one. I love the vivid color and the glossiness. But hate that it transfers everywhere and that it settles in the fine lines after some time. This one is for those days where you feel bold and adventurous and need something a little out there.
I am going to give it 3.5 / 5.
You can check out more on the lipstick HERE